Daniel Hildebrandt is an engaging speaker. At the age of 29 he taught E-Commerce at a Private University in Germany. As a Sales Manager for one of Germanys biggest real estate classified websites, he was interviewed several times by German Television. In younger years he was a drummer in a German Rock Band. Daniel, the German Google Guy, is confident and authentic and entertaining on stage.
His presentations inspire and help business owners find a successful online marketing strategy.
Daniel is working in the Online Marketing Industry since 1999. He loves to share his experiences and he is full of stories and know-how. Daniels presentation "3 1/2 ways to get new clients instantly, without wasting money and time" is a huge success and compares Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Marketing.
Daniel is able to optimize his presentation for your target audience.
Topics Daniel the German Google Guy speaks about:
- Better ranking on Google - Basic SEO knowledge that helps, guaranteed! Including tips what you MUST NOT do!
- How to create a successful online marketing strategy - building a solid foundation, fast.
- Successful Online Advertising on Google - How to increase sales through Google, instantly!
- Attracting the right people - Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Google,... Identify the right platform for your business
- 3 Steps to Successful Online Marketing: 1. Analyze 2. Recognize 3. Optimize (You can do it!)
Check the calendar for upcoming events or contact us to have Daniel speak at your event!
Speaker Fee: $ 5,000
This fee includes pre speech interviews so Daniel can customize his presentation to meet your goals and objectives of your meeting. Additional savings are available if you select his “Pre-Pay Option.” Ask for more details on this option.
Daniel the German Google Guy will make every effort to be accommodating and work within your speaker budget.
Daniel Hildebrandt, the German Google Guy presented for: